Monday, March 22, 2010

So where do you even start after a year plus without posting. I guess I will start with the present. There are so many wonderful, funny, clever and memorable things that happen each day, I want to share them with the people I know and love.

First...Luz. Her favorite things in life are preschool, friends, doing hair, her cousins, and her freind Skylar. I love when all of a sudden she will bust out with things like the pledge of allegience,(who even learns that anymore??), or "mom please turn up the radio, I love lady gaga!," or when she uses the word "actually." Which is quite odd because we only speak Spanish in our home and to the girls...but I love the english words she grasps on to. She is a girly girl who loves all things GIRL!! Her number one love is Belen. She is alway looking out for her. If Luz is given something...she quickly asks if there is one for Belen. Or when she gets home from school she wants to know where Belen is right away. Every night before bed she HAS to give Belen a kiss before they both go to sleep.

Now Belen---three words describe her. OUT OF CONTROL!!! She has been on the move since birth. She never, ever, ever, and I mean ever stops. She runs, climbs, jumps, and bounces off everything. While all the other 21 month olds are just becoming familiar with the play ground, she is going head firt down the slides...says "dog" for underdogs on the swings, keeps up with Luz and her friends, and makes me tired just watching her at the park. She has bouncy curls and a contagouesly HUGE smile. She has the voice of a ninety year old smoker...no lie. Just imagine her yelling at 3:00 am! Not a pretty sight.

Cesar and I have a lot of fun with them. They keep us happy and can't imagine life without them. Here are some of our latest pictures in no particular order. Enjoy!









No comments: